• EMC Documentum
• ApertureONE for Documentum
• Documentum Users
Docusoft specializes in customizing Documentum for your needs.
They make Documentum work for you, in your environment, adapting to your processes.
High visibility companies using Documentum as their ECM solution
• United Airlines
• Hyundai Construction
• Consumer Products
• Eastman Kodak
• Bausch & Lomb
• Sun Microsystems
• Aegis Insurance
• Abbott Labs
• Bristol Myers Squibb
• Simon & Schuster
• Ernst & Young
• American Electric Power
Signature Services Partner
The partnership between Docusoft and EMC Documentum benefits current and potential Documentum users. Docusoft provides senior-level, concept-to-deployment services giving Documentum solutions tailored to users' specific business needs.
Docusoft has chosen to promote and support Documentum as its enterprise content management solution of choice.
You benefit by having senior-level Documentum experts provide a full range of services for your ECM projects.
(Content below is from the EMC Documentum Website- ©2005 EMC Corporation)
Enterprises need a scalable, secure, and extensible platform that enables them to standardize all their content applications on a common infrastructure. EMC Documentum meets all our customers' needs because our architecture is based on a set of shared technologies common to all EMC Documentum solutions. Our platform provides the common content repository and content, collaboration, and process services that can be leveraged by all applications provided by EMC Documentum, our partners, application developers, or customers that build their own applications and customizations.
The three fundamental elements of EMC Documentum architecture are the EMC Documentum content repository, content services, and content applications:
- Content Repository – EMC Documentum provides a universal repository capable of storing and managing all content types including documents, scanned images, Web pages, XML, rich media, records, engineering drawings, reports, and many others. Thanks to its unique object-relational architecture , EMC Documentum can store and manage a virtually unlimited number of objects of any type in its repository. This enables organizations to leverage sophisticated architectures and storage systems to account for their performance, geographic distribution, business continuity, globalization, and security requirements. With over a decade of successfully helping the most demanding customers manage their content assets in EMC Documentum repositories, we're confident that we can assist enterprises in any industry to accomplish their goals more efficiently and reliably.
- Content Services – The EMC Documentum Content Server comprises the core of all content services provided by EMC Documentum and provides a variety of content services common to all content types. Content services deliver native storage of diverse types of content, access control, versioning, search, workflow, and many other services. Additional content services are provided by Content Server extensions such as Content Intelligence Services , Content Distribution Services , Business Process Services, Trusted Content Services , Media Services , and many others. These add-on products provide capabilities such as content categorization, content distribution, content transformation, and rich media support amongst others.
- Content Applications – To access content in the EMC Documentum repository and EMC Documentum content services, content applications leverage the EMC Documentum API . Together with other developer services, the API provides developers with an easy-to-use environment to build or customize content applications they've developed based on the EMC Documentum platform. The EMC Documentum API is used by independent EMC Documentum software vendors, OEMs, system integrators, EMC Documentum customers, and EMC Documentum engineers for applications and clients provided by EMC Documentum.
The EMC Documentum platform has been designed with the enterprise in mind, providing unmatched scalability , business continuity, security, and globalization capabilities. The EMC Documentum platform provides a number of core services shared by content applications.
> more information (Documentum.com)
ApertureONE for Documentum
ApertureONE converts high-volume computer generated content to full-fidelity archival-standard PDF, intelligently extracts XML data indexes, and provides secure user retrieval with a Java client interface.
(Content on this page is from the Acartus, Inc. Website - © 2005 Acartus, Inc.)
(The following links take you to the Acartus, Inc. website at acartus.com)
ApertureONE offers a series of strategic business benefits:
- Increased Operational Efficiency
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
- Improved Regulatory Compliance
- Improved Customer/Vendor/ Employee Portals
- Improved Workflow
ApertureONE utilizes advanced technical features to streamline enterprise report management:
- Direct Integration of Computer-Generated Data
- Customized Processing Templates
- Graphical Configuration Tools
- Robust Testing Environment
- Automated Process Scheduling
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- Open-Standards and Cross Platform Technology
ApertureONE uses a series of integrated components to provide comprehensive ERM:
- Configuration: ApertureONE Studio
- Production: ApertureONE Processing Server
- Diagnostics: ApertureONE Console
- Storage and Retrieval: ApertureONE Repository Server
> more information (Acartus.com)